Are walkers welcome?
- Absolutely! Though there is a cash prize for overall winners, we are a family friendly event.
Are strollers allowed?
- Strollers are allowed on the course. We just ask that you are respectful of other runners and line up appropriately at the start based on your pace.
Are bicycles allowed?
- For the safety of other participants, no bicycles are allowed on the course. This includes children on bicycles who would like to ride next to their parents.
Are dogs allowed?
- Four legged friends are welcome to join their owners (no sign up required). We ask that you are conscious of your dog/leash, so that no other runners are injured. The course runs through several neighborhoods in Bellingham, so please ensure that you bring a doggie bag to clean up after Fido.
Do I need to register my child?
- We offer child sized t-shirts for our young participants. To receive the goodie bag, a child must be registered. If the little one will be spectating while in the confines of a stroller, no registration is necessary.
When and where is pre-race packet pick-up?
- Packet pick-up is located at the C St side of the Bellingham Police Department on Friday, April 21 from 4-7pm.
Can someone else pick up my packet?
- Yes, but they are responsible for your timing chip. No extra chips will be provided.
Where should I park on race day?
- Street parking is available along the surrounding streets and is free. The Bellingham Municipal Court house parking lot is also available.
Are there age group awards?
- Yes! Ribbons will be provided to the top 3 finishers in each male/female age division. Divisions are in 10 year increments (19 and Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+).